Thursday, July 15, 2010

Obama in driver's seat -- of electric cars

President Obama rode roughshod over the U.S. automobile industry last year to oblige changes that would make them profitable once again.

All that was forgotten this afternoon, though, when the president had only the kindest things to say concerning new electric cars from Ford and Chevrolet.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this shot of Obama getting into a bright orange Ford Electric Focus spoke volumes about his new attempt to jump-start electric car sales.

"I'm telling you guys, I counsel it," Obama said as he appeared from the driver's seat. "My first car didn't appear like these. I wouldn't have intellect tooling around in one of these when I was 20 years old."


Visit This Site: Car transport | auto transport | Car shipping
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...